new cycle, new life
The full moon in Aries is peaking into our windows and awakening our inner fires on these cool nights. Mercury recently stationed direct, so hold tight while the dust settles.
Sun in Scorpio is right around the corner to welcome in the Season of the Witch. This is a favorite time of year for magic to sweep into our imaginations.
- We’ve just come out of a heavy retrograde season with four planets turning direct in the lead up to the full moon (Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter and Mercury respectively). Retrograde planets slow us down to reflect, revise, and course correct, which is great for staying on track with our purpose, but can create a feeling of stagnation, being stuck, or confused. As planets turn direct though, you will personally gain more understanding, energy and a refined sense of purpose and drive.
- Full Moons illuminate, so you may also begin to gain clarity on a topic that you’ve been unclear about. Or, you may receive information that sheds a new light which can change your perspective about a person, situation, or about yourself.
- Aries is a cardinal sign, and like Libra, Cancer, and Capricorn, it initiates us into a new season. This cardinal energy will create a sense of urgency within you, and activate an instinctual drive forward that you can’t deny.
- Pluto is forming a stressful aspect to the Sun and Mars in Libra, and to the Moon across the sky in Aries. Pluto can bring hard truths to the surface, asking questions about power, and forcing us to transform our circumstances.
- Mars, the ruler of Aries is in close proximity to the Sun in Libra, bringing extra fire and energy to what you are putting your attention on, it is activating an instinctual desire to take action. When Mars meets the Sun it begins a new two year cycle.
- Jupiter turned direct in Aquarius, which represents community, friendship, individual uniqueness, and innovation. This shift will bring a change in how you connect with your friends, community, and associations, and more importantly how you perceive them and they perceive you. This is a positive aspect that will bring optimism, hope, joy, and an expanded open minded type of thinking that can heal divides.
What new direction are you ready to step into?
The T-square forming this full moon can feel like an intense birthing process, painful but eventually rewarding. What it’s asking you to birth is a sense of self that honors your individual need for independence while evolving the spirit of harmony and collaboration with others. It is asking that power be brought back into balance so that you can thrive in your purpose and in your relationships.
The Sun cycle in Libra highlights relationship, harmony, balance, equality, justice, beauty, and love for the next two years. At this full moon we can take action to improve these qualities and to shed any beliefs or limitations that hinder evolving in harmony.
Share blessings of warmth, gratitude, and a few good spells to light our way.
Originally published at http://diywellbeing.blogspot.com.